OAC Dean's Office's has produced "A Day in the Life: OAC Grad Students" to highlight what life is really like as an OAC graduate student and showcase some of the great research being done by graduate students.
The first set of profiles for this project were released this morning on the OAC website.
You can find the profiles here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/future-students/day-life-oac-grad-students.
Animal Biosciences PhD student Patrick Birkl is featured as one of the first six profiles.
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am