OAC Dean's Office's has produced "A Day in the Life: OAC Grad Students" to highlight what life is really like as an OAC graduate student and showcase some of the great research being done by graduate students.
The first set of profiles for this project were released this morning on the OAC website.
You can find the profiles here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/future-students/day-life-oac-grad-students.
Animal Biosciences PhD student Patrick Birkl is featured as one of the first six profiles.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/11/10 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm