OAC Dean's Office's has produced "A Day in the Life: OAC Grad Students" to highlight what life is really like as an OAC graduate student and showcase some of the great research being done by graduate students.
The first set of profiles for this project were released this morning on the OAC website.
You can find the profiles here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/future-students/day-life-oac-grad-students.
Animal Biosciences PhD student Patrick Birkl is featured as one of the first six profiles.
News & Announcements
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am