Alternative Learning with Cow Inspired Choruses -Second semester of fourth year is a stressful time for undergraduate students. The typical pressures of midterms and exams are compounded by the need to apply for full time jobs or graduate school, while everyone keeps asking, “What are you doing after graduation?” At times the stress can be palatable.
“In last week’s class you could feel the tension,” explains Prof. Vern Osborne from the Department of Animal and Poultry Science who is currently teaching the Applied Environmental Physiology & Animal Housing course.
“The students are stressed out with midterm assignments, job applications and applications for vet school. I realized they just needed to have some fun.”
View the entire story and videos at https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/news/alternative-learning-cow-inspired-choruses
News & Announcements
- Uploading to room 141
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm