Animal Biosciences' Vern Osborne has been awarded a Distinguished Professor Award for Excellence in Teaching by the University of Guelph Faculty Association. This award was handed out at the UGFA Annual Wine & Cheese Reception on Thursday, October 22nd.
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 14
- next ›