Join me in congratulating 3rd place talk winner from APS, Hillary Dalton, and former APS member, Laura Dawson, now in PopMed, for placing with her poster at the North American International Society for Applied Ethology meeting at Michigan State University, which took place May 30-31, 2014.
APS News June 6th, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm