Join me in congratulating 3rd place talk winner from APS, Hillary Dalton, and former APS member, Laura Dawson, now in PopMed, for placing with her poster at the North American International Society for Applied Ethology meeting at Michigan State University, which took place May 30-31, 2014.
APS News June 6th, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 14
- next ›