Join me in congratulating Dr. Trevor DeVries for his Lallemand Animal Nutrition Award for Scientific Excellence in Dairy Nutrition. The award was created to stimulate and recognize outstanding contributions to applied dairy nutrition research. Dr. DeVries has been a faculty member of APS since 2007 and his work in teaching and research of dairy nutrition, management and behaviour and welfare has lead him to this prestigious award.
For the original press release please follow this link. http://www.adsa.org/Portals/0/SiteContent/docs/awards/2014%20winners/Lallemand%20DeVries.pdf?v2
APS News Aug. 6, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm