Join me in congratulating Dr. Trevor DeVries for his Lallemand Animal Nutrition Award for Scientific Excellence in Dairy Nutrition. The award was created to stimulate and recognize outstanding contributions to applied dairy nutrition research. Dr. DeVries has been a faculty member of APS since 2007 and his work in teaching and research of dairy nutrition, management and behaviour and welfare has lead him to this prestigious award.
For the original press release please follow this link. http://www.adsa.org/Portals/0/SiteContent/docs/awards/2014%20winners/Lallemand%20DeVries.pdf?v2
APS News Aug. 6, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!