Join me in congratulating Dr. Trevor DeVries for his Lallemand Animal Nutrition Award for Scientific Excellence in Dairy Nutrition. The award was created to stimulate and recognize outstanding contributions to applied dairy nutrition research. Dr. DeVries has been a faculty member of APS since 2007 and his work in teaching and research of dairy nutrition, management and behaviour and welfare has lead him to this prestigious award.
For the original press release please follow this link. http://www.adsa.org/Portals/0/SiteContent/docs/awards/2014%20winners/Lallemand%20DeVries.pdf?v2
APS News Aug. 6, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
2018/04/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/24 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/27 - 10:30am to 12:45pm