Join me in congratulating Dr. Trevor DeVries for his Lallemand Animal Nutrition Award for Scientific Excellence in Dairy Nutrition. The award was created to stimulate and recognize outstanding contributions to applied dairy nutrition research. Dr. DeVries has been a faculty member of APS since 2007 and his work in teaching and research of dairy nutrition, management and behaviour and welfare has lead him to this prestigious award.
For the original press release please follow this link. http://www.adsa.org/Portals/0/SiteContent/docs/awards/2014%20winners/Lallemand%20DeVries.pdf?v2
APS News Aug. 6, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/08/17 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm