Join me in congratulating Dr. Trevor DeVries for his Lallemand Animal Nutrition Award for Scientific Excellence in Dairy Nutrition. The award was created to stimulate and recognize outstanding contributions to applied dairy nutrition research. Dr. DeVries has been a faculty member of APS since 2007 and his work in teaching and research of dairy nutrition, management and behaviour and welfare has lead him to this prestigious award.
For the original press release please follow this link. http://www.adsa.org/Portals/0/SiteContent/docs/awards/2014%20winners/Lallemand%20DeVries.pdf?v2
APS News Aug. 6, 2014 By Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm