Bioinformatics MSc / Master of bioinformatics
The organization and administration of the graduate program in bioinformatics are the responsibility of the Bioinformatics Graduate Faculty. Bioinformatics is the development and application of computational, mathematical and statistical techniques in order to solve problems in biology
The Department of Animal and Poultry Science participates in the MA/MSc/PhD program in neuroscience. Please consult the Neuroscience listing for a detailed description of the MA/MSc/PhD collaborative program.
The Department of Animal and Poultry Science participates in the MSc/PhD program in toxicology. The research and teaching expertise of these faculty include aspects of toxicology; they may serve as advisors for MSc and PhD students in Toxicology. Students choosing this option must meet the requirements of the Toxicology Collaborative Program, as well as those of their home department. Please consult the Toxicology listing for a detailed description of the MSc/PhD collaborative program.
News & Announcements
- Uploading to room 141
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm