Bioinformatics MSc / Master of bioinformatics
The organization and administration of the graduate program in bioinformatics are the responsibility of the Bioinformatics Graduate Faculty. Bioinformatics is the development and application of computational, mathematical and statistical techniques in order to solve problems in biology
The Department of Animal and Poultry Science participates in the MA/MSc/PhD program in neuroscience. Please consult the Neuroscience listing for a detailed description of the MA/MSc/PhD collaborative program.
The Department of Animal and Poultry Science participates in the MSc/PhD program in toxicology. The research and teaching expertise of these faculty include aspects of toxicology; they may serve as advisors for MSc and PhD students in Toxicology. Students choosing this option must meet the requirements of the Toxicology Collaborative Program, as well as those of their home department. Please consult the Toxicology listing for a detailed description of the MSc/PhD collaborative program.
News & Announcements
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am