Bioinformatics MSc / Master of bioinformatics
The organization and administration of the graduate program in bioinformatics are the responsibility of the Bioinformatics Graduate Faculty. Bioinformatics is the development and application of computational, mathematical and statistical techniques in order to solve problems in biology
The Department of Animal and Poultry Science participates in the MA/MSc/PhD program in neuroscience. Please consult the Neuroscience listing for a detailed description of the MA/MSc/PhD collaborative program.
The Department of Animal and Poultry Science participates in the MSc/PhD program in toxicology. The research and teaching expertise of these faculty include aspects of toxicology; they may serve as advisors for MSc and PhD students in Toxicology. Students choosing this option must meet the requirements of the Toxicology Collaborative Program, as well as those of their home department. Please consult the Toxicology listing for a detailed description of the MSc/PhD collaborative program.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm