The Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock. CGIL is a research group affiliated with the Department of Animal & Poultry Science, part of the Ontario Agricultural College, at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Genetics and genomics research is done on numerous species of animals including aquaculture, beef, dairy, poultry and swine.
CGIL Website--> Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!