The Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock. CGIL is a research group affiliated with the Department of Animal & Poultry Science, part of the Ontario Agricultural College, at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Genetics and genomics research is done on numerous species of animals including aquaculture, beef, dairy, poultry and swine.
CGIL Website--> Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 14
- next ›