Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 2:15pm to 4:45pm
In this workshop, Dr. Mellor will discuss:
- Development of the Five Domains Model -1994 to 2017
- Primary purposes, misapplications and appropriate applications of the Model
- Scientific foundations of the Model
- Use to assess impacts of research, teaching and testing (RTT) procedures
- Assessment of welfare compromise and enhancement using the Model
- Forensic use of the Model in preparing Expert Reports for cruelty prosecutions
News & Announcements
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm