The M.Sc. Defence of Carleigh Johnston has been scheduled for Thursday, December 21st, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Katie Wood
Advisor: Vern Osborne
Adv. Committee Member: John Cant
Additional Member: Jim Atkinson
Thesis Title: “Dry matter variability in corn and alfalfa silages fed to dairy cattle”.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm