The 2017 CSAS Young Scientist Award winner is Angela Cánovas!
Young Scientist Award is given to a CSAS member who, within a period of no greater than seven years from obtaining a Ph.D., has demonstrated excellence in any area of animal and/or poultry science.
The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) is a national non-profit organization of persons engaged in extension, production, research, teaching or with a related interest in Livestock or Poultry Industries in Canada.
News & Announcements
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
- Bringing Farmers Out of the Barn and Back to the Family
- LED light improves egg production
- Dr. Harlander's lab on atGuelph!
- APS Faculty Receive NSERC Discovery Grants
- Dr. John Walton Nominated for Medal of Merit
- Congratulations to International Society for Applied Ethology Conference Winners!