The 2017 CSAS Young Scientist Award winner is Angela Cánovas!
Young Scientist Award is given to a CSAS member who, within a period of no greater than seven years from obtaining a Ph.D., has demonstrated excellence in any area of animal and/or poultry science.
The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) is a national non-profit organization of persons engaged in extension, production, research, teaching or with a related interest in Livestock or Poultry Industries in Canada.
News & Announcements
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm