The 2017 CSAS Young Scientist Award winner is Angela Cánovas!
Young Scientist Award is given to a CSAS member who, within a period of no greater than seven years from obtaining a Ph.D., has demonstrated excellence in any area of animal and/or poultry science.
The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) is a national non-profit organization of persons engaged in extension, production, research, teaching or with a related interest in Livestock or Poultry Industries in Canada.
News & Announcements
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair
- OAC Students Win North American Dairy Challenge
- Cow Inspired Choruses
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/27 - 10:30am to 12:45pm
2018/04/27 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/05/01 - 9:00am to 12:00pm