Dr. Victor Pedrosa will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, November 10th. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. Dr. Pedrosa is a Professor at both Ponta Grossa University and the Federal University of Bahai. The title of his presentation is: "Brazilian Holstein cattle and Santa Ines sheep: An overview of the genetic evaluation in Brazil".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze. Following the presentation, a recording will be available for those unable to attend.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (email@example.com)
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!