Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management
Increasingly, communities in Canada and around the world are seeking effective, natural resource-based solutions to meet a variety of social and environmental needs. The Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (BBRM) program, developed in cooperation with government and industry partners, gives you the advantage in securing leadership roles in biological resource-based industries.
Canada’s first degree program in Equine Management features a hands-on approach to learning about the management of horses. Management of both the animal and associated industries are considered in this four-year program. You will learn about the biology, physiology and behaviour of horses and gain competencies in horse handling. The economical and managerial aspects of the equine industry are an important part of the curriculum. Together with an understanding of business, ethics, environment and sustainability, we prepare graduates for a broad range of leadership and management positions in the equine industry.
News & Announcements
- Uploading to room 141
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS