Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management
Increasingly, communities in Canada and around the world are seeking effective, natural resource-based solutions to meet a variety of social and environmental needs. The Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (BBRM) program, developed in cooperation with government and industry partners, gives you the advantage in securing leadership roles in biological resource-based industries.
Canada’s first degree program in Equine Management features a hands-on approach to learning about the management of horses. Management of both the animal and associated industries are considered in this four-year program. You will learn about the biology, physiology and behaviour of horses and gain competencies in horse handling. The economical and managerial aspects of the equine industry are an important part of the curriculum. Together with an understanding of business, ethics, environment and sustainability, we prepare graduates for a broad range of leadership and management positions in the equine industry.
News & Announcements
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/12/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm