Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management
Increasingly, communities in Canada and around the world are seeking effective, natural resource-based solutions to meet a variety of social and environmental needs. The Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (BBRM) program, developed in cooperation with government and industry partners, gives you the advantage in securing leadership roles in biological resource-based industries.
Canada’s first degree program in Equine Management features a hands-on approach to learning about the management of horses. Management of both the animal and associated industries are considered in this four-year program. You will learn about the biology, physiology and behaviour of horses and gain competencies in horse handling. The economical and managerial aspects of the equine industry are an important part of the curriculum. Together with an understanding of business, ethics, environment and sustainability, we prepare graduates for a broad range of leadership and management positions in the equine industry.
News & Announcements
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am