Bayode Makanjuola is a Ph.D. student in the Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock. He will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, November 3rd. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. The title of his presentation is: "Benefits of Runs of Homozygosity (ROH) as a measure of genomic inbreeding ".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze. Following the presentation, a recording will be available for those unable to attend.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (firstname.lastname@example.org)
News & Announcements
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm