Bayode Makanjuola is a Ph.D. student in the Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock. He will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, November 3rd. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. The title of his presentation is: "Benefits of Runs of Homozygosity (ROH) as a measure of genomic inbreeding ".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze. Following the presentation, a recording will be available for those unable to attend.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (email@example.com)
News & Announcements
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Christine Baes
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier