The Department of Animal Biosciences at the University of Guelph invites applications from qualified candidates for a tenure-track (12 months per year) faculty position in Equine Physiology at either the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
The successful candidate should have a PhD in Equine Physiology or a closely related field with expertise and research interest in performance horses. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of equine physiology and nutrition, supported by a strong scientific publication record, and with demonstrated achievements in teaching and scholarly activities. More ...
News & Announcements
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Congratulations to student Ilona Parenteau winning 2nd place at conference
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am