The Department of Animal Biosciences at the University of Guelph invites applications from qualified candidates for a tenure-track (12 months per year) faculty position in Equine Physiology at either the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
The successful candidate should have a PhD in Equine Physiology or a closely related field with expertise and research interest in performance horses. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of equine physiology and nutrition, supported by a strong scientific publication record, and with demonstrated achievements in teaching and scholarly activities. More ...
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm