The Department of Animal Biosciences at the University of Guelph invites applications from qualified candidates for a tenure-track (12 months per year) faculty position in Equine Physiology at either the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
The successful candidate should have a PhD in Equine Physiology or a closely related field with expertise and research interest in performance horses. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of equine physiology and nutrition, supported by a strong scientific publication record, and with demonstrated achievements in teaching and scholarly activities. More ...
News & Announcements
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm