The Department of Animal and Poultry Science is seeking candidates for a full-time, tenure-track (12 months per year) faculty position in Mammalian Reproductive Physiology at either the Assistant or Associate Professor level. The candidate will have a PhD or another advanced degree in reproductive physiology and demonstrate an excellent understanding of mammalian reproduction and reproductive technologies, supported by an excellent scientific publication record and demonstrated achievements in teaching and scholarly activities. Expertise in endocrinology, fertility, genetic engineering, and/or peri-natal genomic programming is considered an asset. PDF
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm