The Department of Animal and Poultry Science is seeking candidates for a full-time, tenure-track (12 months per year) faculty position in Companion Animal Nutrition at either the Assistant or Associate Professor level. The candidate will hold a Ph.D. or other advanced degree in animal nutrition, comparative physiology, or biomedical sciences, and demonstrate an excellent understanding of companion animal nutrition and physiology. Expertise in nutrigenomics, metabolomics, nutrient metabolism and/or gut microbiology will be regarded as an asset. PDF
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm