The Department of Animal and Poultry Science is seeking candidates for a full-time, tenure-track (12 months per year) faculty position in Companion Animal Nutrition at either the Assistant or Associate Professor level. The candidate will hold a Ph.D. or other advanced degree in animal nutrition, comparative physiology, or biomedical sciences, and demonstrate an excellent understanding of companion animal nutrition and physiology. Expertise in nutrigenomics, metabolomics, nutrient metabolism and/or gut microbiology will be regarded as an asset. PDF
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm