The Aquaculture Centre provides Ontario aquaculture information to industry participants and frequently to the general public. Technology transfer and information are conveyed through regular workshops, seminars, factsheets, and applied training programs. In addition to information dissemination the AC assists with government liaison, and trouble-shoots a wide variety of non-diagnostic problems confronted by farmers.
Aquaculture Centre Website --> Aquaculture Centre
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm