Congratulations to our fellow APS researchers who placed in the late February Lab Olympics event held by Fisher Scientific!
The Squire lab team (above), consisting of me Holly Archer, Matthew Gray, Yanping Lou and Heidi Laderoute, won gold in Pipette Tip Filing and bronze in Guess the Number of Microtubes in the Jar.
The Li lab team, consisting of Andrea Bedford, Tao Chen, Evanna Huynh and Derek Toms, won gold in Pipette Tip Launch and bronze in Pipette Tip Filing.
Other events held were Guess the Volume to Balance the Microtubes, Mind Spec- Guess the OD at 600nm and Guess the Weight- Analytic Balance. Go APS Go!!
APS News Sunday March 16, 2014. By: Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm