Congratulations to our fellow APS researchers who placed in the late February Lab Olympics event held by Fisher Scientific!
The Squire lab team (above), consisting of me Holly Archer, Matthew Gray, Yanping Lou and Heidi Laderoute, won gold in Pipette Tip Filing and bronze in Guess the Number of Microtubes in the Jar.
The Li lab team, consisting of Andrea Bedford, Tao Chen, Evanna Huynh and Derek Toms, won gold in Pipette Tip Launch and bronze in Pipette Tip Filing.
Other events held were Guess the Volume to Balance the Microtubes, Mind Spec- Guess the OD at 600nm and Guess the Weight- Analytic Balance. Go APS Go!!
APS News Sunday March 16, 2014. By: Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm