Congratulations to our fellow APS researchers who placed in the late February Lab Olympics event held by Fisher Scientific!
The Squire lab team (above), consisting of me Holly Archer, Matthew Gray, Yanping Lou and Heidi Laderoute, won gold in Pipette Tip Filing and bronze in Guess the Number of Microtubes in the Jar.
The Li lab team, consisting of Andrea Bedford, Tao Chen, Evanna Huynh and Derek Toms, won gold in Pipette Tip Launch and bronze in Pipette Tip Filing.
Other events held were Guess the Volume to Balance the Microtubes, Mind Spec- Guess the OD at 600nm and Guess the Weight- Analytic Balance. Go APS Go!!
APS News Sunday March 16, 2014. By: Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm