Congratulations to our fellow APS researchers who placed in the late February Lab Olympics event held by Fisher Scientific!
The Squire lab team (above), consisting of me Holly Archer, Matthew Gray, Yanping Lou and Heidi Laderoute, won gold in Pipette Tip Filing and bronze in Guess the Number of Microtubes in the Jar.
The Li lab team, consisting of Andrea Bedford, Tao Chen, Evanna Huynh and Derek Toms, won gold in Pipette Tip Launch and bronze in Pipette Tip Filing.
Other events held were Guess the Volume to Balance the Microtubes, Mind Spec- Guess the OD at 600nm and Guess the Weight- Analytic Balance. Go APS Go!!
APS News Sunday March 16, 2014. By: Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm