Congratulations to our fellow APS researchers who placed in the late February Lab Olympics event held by Fisher Scientific!
The Squire lab team (above), consisting of me Holly Archer, Matthew Gray, Yanping Lou and Heidi Laderoute, won gold in Pipette Tip Filing and bronze in Guess the Number of Microtubes in the Jar.
The Li lab team, consisting of Andrea Bedford, Tao Chen, Evanna Huynh and Derek Toms, won gold in Pipette Tip Launch and bronze in Pipette Tip Filing.
Other events held were Guess the Volume to Balance the Microtubes, Mind Spec- Guess the OD at 600nm and Guess the Weight- Analytic Balance. Go APS Go!!
APS News Sunday March 16, 2014. By: Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 14
- next ›