March 20 and 27 we’ll do something a bit different in CGIL workshops. Students in ANSC*6210 Principles of Selection in Animal Breeding will each present short reviews of a paper they have read. Each presentation will be about 15 minutes plus about 5 minutes for questions. This week (March 20) we’ll have 3 presentations and we’ll have 3 more presentations next week.
March 20 presentations:
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm