Dr. Duncan, along with Amy Morris and Geoff Urton of the BC SPCA, talked about Farm Animal Policy in Action on Sunday April 9th. Their session covered policy development influencing the lives of farm animals in Canada.
For more information about their session, click here: http://conference.cfhs.ca/farm_animal_policy_in_action
News & Announcements
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm