Dr. Duncan, along with Amy Morris and Geoff Urton of the BC SPCA, talked about Farm Animal Policy in Action on Sunday April 9th. Their session covered policy development influencing the lives of farm animals in Canada.
For more information about their session, click here: http://conference.cfhs.ca/farm_animal_policy_in_action
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’