After nearly a year of testing the waters, the University of Guelph's research-intensive Department of Animal and Poultry Science has a new name: that is, the Department of Animal Biosciences.
Admittedly, on the surface the new name looks a lot like the old one. The word "poultry" has been retired, and "bio" added.
But dig deeper and it turns out the new name reflects a sea change that's been long underway in the department — one of the biggest, most diverse and progressive such units in Canada.
Read Owen's complete article at realagriculture.com.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm