The Animal Care Committee is looking for scientists. The committee is suffering from a shortage of scientist as well as community non-animal-users representatives. In order to have a well-rounded committee, representatives from various backgrounds are needed to bring different ethical points of view to the table during deliberations over various animal use protocols.
The Animal Care Committee is the ethical review board responsible for reviewing all ‘Animal Use Protocols’ for animals used in any teaching or research on campus. The group meets once a month, usually the first Friday of the month, to review protocols and animal incident reports. Smaller sub-committees also meet intermittently for site visits at this campus as well as sister campuses around Ontario.
If you are interested please contact myself or the committee chair, Ann Wilson, at the following emails.
Judy Stryker: email@example.com
Ann Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
APS News Fri. March 7, 2014 By: Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- WiFi now available in ANNU 030 and 110
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Tina Widowski
- University of Guelph: 60 Second Snapshots - Eduardo Ribeiro
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
2017/12/15 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm