The Animal Care Committee is looking for scientists. The committee is suffering from a shortage of scientist as well as community non-animal-users representatives. In order to have a well-rounded committee, representatives from various backgrounds are needed to bring different ethical points of view to the table during deliberations over various animal use protocols.
The Animal Care Committee is the ethical review board responsible for reviewing all ‘Animal Use Protocols’ for animals used in any teaching or research on campus. The group meets once a month, usually the first Friday of the month, to review protocols and animal incident reports. Smaller sub-committees also meet intermittently for site visits at this campus as well as sister campuses around Ontario.
If you are interested please contact myself or the committee chair, Ann Wilson, at the following emails.
Judy Stryker: email@example.com
Ann Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
APS News Fri. March 7, 2014 By: Judy Stryker
News & Announcements
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair
- OAC Students Win North American Dairy Challenge
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm