Dr. Michael Von Massow of the University of Guelph's School of Hospitality, Food, and Tourism Management very graciously offered to record his Animal Behaviour and Welfare Seminar, after technology failed us during his talk on January 28th. We do sincerely apologize to all webinar attendees for the inconvenience! There was a campus-wide server failure.
Simply click the below link to watch the webcast at any time, or visit the Campbell Centre homepage.
The Campbell Centre would like to thank Dr. Von Massow for taking the extra time to do this.
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm