Dr. Michael Von Massow of the University of Guelph's School of Hospitality, Food, and Tourism Management very graciously offered to record his Animal Behaviour and Welfare Seminar, after technology failed us during his talk on January 28th. We do sincerely apologize to all webinar attendees for the inconvenience! There was a campus-wide server failure.
Simply click the below link to watch the webcast at any time, or visit the Campbell Centre homepage.
The Campbell Centre would like to thank Dr. Von Massow for taking the extra time to do this.
News & Announcements
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects