Dr. Michael Von Massow of the University of Guelph's School of Hospitality, Food, and Tourism Management very graciously offered to record his Animal Behaviour and Welfare Seminar, after technology failed us during his talk on January 28th. We do sincerely apologize to all webinar attendees for the inconvenience! There was a campus-wide server failure.
Simply click the below link to watch the webcast at any time, or visit the Campbell Centre homepage.
The Campbell Centre would like to thank Dr. Von Massow for taking the extra time to do this.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm