Dr. Michael Von Massow of the University of Guelph's School of Hospitality, Food, and Tourism Management very graciously offered to record his Animal Behaviour and Welfare Seminar, after technology failed us during his talk on January 28th. We do sincerely apologize to all webinar attendees for the inconvenience! There was a campus-wide server failure.
Simply click the below link to watch the webcast at any time, or visit the Campbell Centre homepage.
The Campbell Centre would like to thank Dr. Von Massow for taking the extra time to do this.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm