Congratulations Peter! Peter's 3MT presentation "Pig-Tacs"; Delivering Fresh, Healthy and Ethical Pork through Diet" placed first at the University of Guelph 2016 3MT Competition. Peter's research is focused on finding a simple feed additive that will remove 'boar taint' from pork possibly eliminating the need for castrating piglets.
Peter will represent the University of Guelph at the Ontario3MT® competition at Wilfrid Laurier University on April 14th, 2016. The event will be streaming live at https://livestream.com/cigionline/events/5142325 and will begin at 10am on April 14th.
Let’s get the conversation going.
For the Twitterers among you, the hashtag for the event is #3MTOnt. We will also have a couple of accounts that will be twitting throughout the event. In particular, the account of Laurier’s Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies will be live tweeting (follow us @lauriergrad). If you’d like, let me know if you are planning to be active on Twitter on Thursday and we will get a list going.
We all wish you the best of luck Peter!
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm