Peter Park, MSc candidate in the Department of Animal Biosciences, shares his Three Minute Thesis on the spot (and in one take). Peter won the 2016 University of Guelph 3MT competition for his talk on delivering fresh, healthy and ethical pork.
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!