Thank you to all participants, judges and spectators for your time and effort given towards the inaugural OAC 3MT event. Animal Biosciences' students placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Congratulations to everyone for their hard work!
Animal Biosciences' Peter Park placed first with his thesis “Eliminating castration of male pigs through diet to control boar taint”.
Amanda Armstrong, placed second and tied with a Plant Agriculture student. Amanda's thesis is titled: “A Focus Farms Approach to Motivating Dairy Farmers to Continuously Improve Animal Welfare”.
Quincy Buis placed third with his thesis “Developing Technology to Tailor Individual Diets for Group Housed Sows”.
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am