Thank you to all participants, judges and spectators for your time and effort given towards the inaugural OAC 3MT event. Animal Biosciences' students placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Congratulations to everyone for their hard work!
Animal Biosciences' Peter Park placed first with his thesis “Eliminating castration of male pigs through diet to control boar taint”.
Amanda Armstrong, placed second and tied with a Plant Agriculture student. Amanda's thesis is titled: “A Focus Farms Approach to Motivating Dairy Farmers to Continuously Improve Animal Welfare”.
Quincy Buis placed third with his thesis “Developing Technology to Tailor Individual Diets for Group Housed Sows”.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm