Thank you to all participants, judges and spectators for your time and effort given towards the inaugural OAC 3MT event. Animal Biosciences' students placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Congratulations to everyone for their hard work!
Animal Biosciences' Peter Park placed first with his thesis “Eliminating castration of male pigs through diet to control boar taint”.
Amanda Armstrong, placed second and tied with a Plant Agriculture student. Amanda's thesis is titled: “A Focus Farms Approach to Motivating Dairy Farmers to Continuously Improve Animal Welfare”.
Quincy Buis placed third with his thesis “Developing Technology to Tailor Individual Diets for Group Housed Sows”.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/22 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/05/22 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2018/05/22 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am