Thank you to all participants, judges and spectators for your time and effort given towards the inaugural OAC 3MT event. Animal Biosciences' students placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Congratulations to everyone for their hard work!
Animal Biosciences' Peter Park placed first with his thesis “Eliminating castration of male pigs through diet to control boar taint”.
Amanda Armstrong, placed second and tied with a Plant Agriculture student. Amanda's thesis is titled: “A Focus Farms Approach to Motivating Dairy Farmers to Continuously Improve Animal Welfare”.
Quincy Buis placed third with his thesis “Developing Technology to Tailor Individual Diets for Group Housed Sows”.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 14
- next ›