12 graduate students participated in the University of Guelph 3MT competition.
All contestants did an amazing job communicating their research in simple (and not too technical) language.
We are so very proud of everyone who participated in today's University wide competition but also those who participated in the individual College heats.
1st Place Winner: Shanthanu Krishna Kumar (MSc Plant Agriculture)
2nd Place Winner: Alicia Dobbs (MSc Animal Biosciences)
3rd Place Winner: Alanna Whinton (MSc Human Health and Nutritional Sciences)
Congratulations to Alicia Dobbs!!
News & Announcements
- U of G Ghost Walk Happy Halloween!
- College Idol 2014 Happy Halloween!
- APS Sept. 2014 BBQ Fun!
- OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Teaching Award Goes to Dr. Andy Robinson
- Congratulations to Dr. Trevor DeVries for receiving the Lellemand Animal Nutrition Award for his work in dairy
- Congratulations to department members for recent awards at CSAS
- Pick a dept BBQ day!
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm